Who we are
Our website address is:
At Jayden Yoon ZK, we respect and protect your privacy. Our site is a safe environment for anyone who visits and purchases. We are also committed to providing you the best possible online service and experience as well as the best products. The purpose of this policy statement is to fully share with you.
- A complete description of what we collect
- How we use that information
- Whom we share that information with
- How you can change the information
- How you can tell us not to gather any information about you
- How can you opt out of use and disclosure of your information
- Renters, properties, external website, and other third parties
- Security and retention of information
- General data protection regulation (GDPR)
- Contacting the Jayden Yoon ZK
- Site and service updates
By using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree that you are subject to the provisions of this Policy, in each case without modification. If you do not accept any portion of this Policy, your only option is not to use the Site.
Before we can process your personal data, we will ask you to give your consent for certain processing activities. Please note that if you have earlier expressed your consent, you may freely withdraw such consent at any time by emailing us. If you withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal ground for processing, then we will cease handling your personal data.
Information collection and use
- personal and contact information such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number;
- financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- information automatically collected by web beacons and cookies on the devices you use to access the Sites (i.e., computers and/or mobile devices, as well as internet browsers and other applications on a device that interacts with the internet);
- information based on your interactions with the Sites or Other Sites and their advertising, such as search information, device sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to, from and within the Sites or Other Sites, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information;
- cross-device data, which includes the collection of data from devices that are believed to be linked or related (based on statistical analysis);
- device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals; and
- connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
We do retain personal information in order to comply with the law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms of Service, and for purposes otherwise permitted by law.
We may also collect information about your access device(s) to mitigate risk and for fraud prevention purposes.
Why we collect and process your personal data
- provide the services and customer support you request, including confirming emails related to Jayden Yoon ZK, reminders and transactions;
- contact and communicate with us;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- customize your experience and otherwise measure and improve Jayden Yoon ZK services;
- deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers;
- connect you with third parties that provide products or services that may be relevant to you;
- request your review;
- measure consumer interest in our products and services;
- summarize your information (including personal information) that you provide to us or our affiliates;
- help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity;
- enforce our policies, and send you notices and alerts; and provide services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- learn more about you (including use of either non-personal or personal information to obtain personal or non-personal information, respectively, from third parties).
In addition, we may use cross-device data to provide you with interest-based advertising services and deliver tailored ads across multiple devices.
Legal basis for processing personal data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Jayden Yoon ZK may process your personal data because:
- Jayden Yoon ZK needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in our legitimate interests
- For payment processing purposes
- Jayden Yoon ZK needs to comply with the law
Accessing, correcting, and deleting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements, by contacting us. At our election, instead of deleting such information, we may retain it with your comment or correction noted in our records. By contacting us, you may also object to our further use of your personal information if you have compelling legitimate grounds (this may involve closing your account). We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies, or delete any information. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law or your jurisdiction: (i) if your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive, (ii) where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or (iii) if the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity.
Retention of data
We will retain your personal information while you have an account with us and thereafter for as long as we need it for purposes not prohibited by applicable laws. Thereafter, we will either delete your personal information so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. Your rights to request that we delete your personal information are set forth in the “Accessing, correcting, and deleting your personal information” section above.
How we share your information
We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way that varies from what is disclosed in this statement.
Jayden Yoon ZK will share aggregated demographic information with its partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personally identifiable that can identify any individual person.
We may also share your physical address with carefully selected business partners. These businesses may use the information we share to mail you valuable opportunities and offers. You can opt out of future postal mailings from our business partners by sending an email to [email protected].
We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We value your privacy at Jayden Yoon ZK, and will never release any account information to anyone outside of the necessary core groups that help our business function unless our customers give us the authority to do so.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial or bankruptcy proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request and to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Usage Data is used by Jayden Yoon ZK for administrative, analytical, research, optimization, and other purposes. For example, Jayden Yoon ZK may use statistical analyses of Usage Data in order to measure interest in the various areas of the Site, for development purposes and to inform advertisers and partners in aggregate and anonymous terms about consumers who click on their advertising or other messages. IP Addresses are also used for systems administration and for related troubleshooting purposes.
With respect to promotional materials and newsletters that Jayden Yoon ZK may send via email from time to time, Jayden Yoon ZK will not continue to send you such communications if you ask us not to. However, you agree that Jayden Yoon ZK may send to you, and you cannot opt out of, communications of a transaction or relationship nature, including, but not limited to, communications regarding fraudulent or illegal activity, account status, changes to this Policy, as well as communications to confirm, fulfill, and follow up on your registration, service, or a request submitted through the Site.
Transfer of data
Please be aware that your personal information may be transferred, stored and processed in countries outside your country of residence from which the information was collected, including United States of America, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. This means that your personal information will be subject to a different standard of data protection than that available in your country of residence. Jayden Yoon ZK will take appropriate steps to ensure that transfers of personal information are in accordance with applicable laws and carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests. To this end:
- we ensure transfers within Jayden Yoon ZK will be covered by an agreement entered into by members of Jayden Yoon ZK (an intragroup agreement) which contractually obliged each member to ensure that personal information receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred within Jayden Yoon ZK.
- where we transfer your personal information outside Jayden Yoon ZK or to third parties who help provide our products and services, we obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your personal information. Some of these assurances are well-recognized certification schemes like the EU – US Privacy Shield for the protection of personal information transferred from within the EU to the United States or other countries; or
- where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any personal information is disclosed.
- Subject to applicable laws, You have a right to contact us for more information about the safeguards we have put in place to ensure the adequate protection of your personal information when it is transferred as mentioned above.
Credit card processing and security of data
Purchasing on our website is absolutely safe, you never have to worry about credit-card safety when you are purchasing on our site. We guarantee that each purchase you make is protected and safe. If fraudulent charges are ever made, you will not have to pay for them.
We use the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe. All your ordering information, including your name, address, and the credit card number is encrypted using a secure server for maximum security. Your credit card and billing information cannot be read as it travels to our ordering system. To ensure that your information is even more secure, once we receive your credit card information, we store it on a server that isn’t accessible from the Internet.
Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution, which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions. If you feel more comfortable doing so, you are welcome to call in your credit card information and complete your purchase by phone.
Your data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Jayden Yoon ZK is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Social media widgets
Collection of information by third parties
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement and gather demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable sites.
Jayden Yoon ZK may work with related and unrelated third parties that provide services on its behalf. Examples include providers of analytical, developmental, promotional, research, credit card processing, technology, support, and other services. For example, Jayden Yoon ZK may work with third parties who host or operate the Site or may ask that a third party conduct an online survey or sweepstakes or send newsletters or other email communications on its behalf. Similarly, if you make a payment to Jayden Yoon ZK by credit card, Jayden Yoon ZK may share personally identifiable information and credit card information with a third party in order to process credit card transactions, or such information may be collected directly by the credit card processing service provider on Jayden Yoon ZK behalf. In such cases, Jayden Yoon ZK shall endeavor to require that the third party maintain personally identifiable information as confidential and use the information only to perform the services specified by Jayden Yoon ZK.
Site and service updates
We also send the user site and service announcement updates. Members are not able to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service. We communicate with the user to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via email or phone.
Jayden Yoon ZK does not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use the Website or to disclose Personal Information using the Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
Changes in this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.